SWRCB Geotracker – ESI Compliance management Solutions
(949) 732-0084

Geotracker Login Page

How do RP & RPA log-in to Geotracker?

Use this RP & RPA log-in to Geotracker link In order to log-in to the California SWRCB (State Water Resources Control Board) Geotracker website.

RP & RPA log-in to Geotracker

Then, you will need to enter your user name and password and click the “log in ESI” button.



How do I get a Geotracker username and password?


When does GeoTracker require a Username and Password?

To gain access to the secure portion of GeoTracker in order to claim sites and upload Analytical Data, Locational Data & Ground Water Level Data to the swrcb database.

If you are an RP (Responsible Party), Authorized RPA (Responsible Party Agent), Contractor, or Laboratory, you can obtain a Username/Password on the Geotracker Log-in Request page. You will then be asked to fill out and submit the Contact Information online Form. Once you have completed the these steps, you will receive an email from SWRCB (State Water Resources Control Board) with your username and password. Your Username/Password becomes effective immediately

When you log-in for the first time, you will be taken to the “Main Menu” page where you can click on “View/Add Facilities” and then “Request Additional Facilities” to search for and claim a site. You do not have to claim a site on your first visit. The next time you log onto GeoTracker you will be taken directly to the “View/Add Facilities” page. Users may have more than one username/password (e.g. one as “Contractor” and another as “Authorized RP Agent”), but each username must be unique.


How do I add (associate) sites to my Geotracker Account?

  • Log in to your Geotracker Account.
  • Navigate to the Left side menu, and click on the “Request Additional Facilities” link.FACILITY_MANAGEMENT
  • Then, select the site you want to add to your “FACILITY MANAGEMENT” list (by clicking on the “Request Checked Facilities” at the bottom of the page).
  • Download the Responsible Party Agent (RPA) form (below), fill it out and send the singed copy to the Geotracker office at the SWRCB: